Lore of the Land

A blog dedicated to the cerebral upchucks and observations of a self promoting genius ahead of his time. Concentrating on the economy, political rebuke and the profound observations of this world we call home.....

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photos Amigos

Ah yes, fall is in the air. You can see it everywhere. It's quite nice actually (except for the part about winter following on it's heels). I've been completely slammed with program work, reading, and group assignments that are starting to make me want to strangle a select few of my peers in the program. I thought that was a good indicator that I should take a little time to go on a simple walk through the lovely campus here at Lund. Here's a few photos from my jaunt. Oh, and by the way..... classmates are clear of danger. The fall colors calmed me down a bit.



I'm a real sucker for spiral staircases. If you stare at the stairs long enough you'll go cross eyed.



I'm also a sucker for ivy on brick. This photo bleeds academia.



From the outside looking in.



Some rare sunshine filtering through. Soak it up....it will be dark soon.



I call this little gem 'snack time'. This bountiful beauty sits outside the Ekonomi Centrum where I have class. It's quite the show to see me wiggle up the center of this thing during coffee break to grab a treat. Sure, there's apples on the lower branches, but in a country with social health care it seems just stupid not to take a small chance and go for the gusto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home