Lore of the Land

A blog dedicated to the cerebral upchucks and observations of a self promoting genius ahead of his time. Concentrating on the economy, political rebuke and the profound observations of this world we call home.....

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Mailing Address

So, after some test runs from the US my first piece of mail showed up today. Here is the best address to send something to if you are so inclined. Please let me know what you are sending and when you ship it if it's a package. Letters or any other correspondence can just get here when they get here.

Engell, Jeff, A:315
Allingavagen 9
227 34 Lund
Sweden - SE

If you put those lines in the exact order I have them and written in the manner I've written them there shouldn't be any issues. FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home