Lore of the Land

A blog dedicated to the cerebral upchucks and observations of a self promoting genius ahead of his time. Concentrating on the economy, political rebuke and the profound observations of this world we call home.....

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Few Changes To The Blog

I've made a few changes to my blog template and layout. I also deleted/added a few 'links of interest'. In an effort to appeal to the masses I removed all advertising. If I've deleted something that you liked (links of interest, etc) or there is something that you think would really add to the blog please comment. I'll either take your suggestions and use them or I'll send the KGB to hunt you and your next of kin like small varmits on a Kentucky farm eventually roasting you over an open fire pit while preparing a delightful chutney to serve as a side dish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home