Lore of the Land

A blog dedicated to the cerebral upchucks and observations of a self promoting genius ahead of his time. Concentrating on the economy, political rebuke and the profound observations of this world we call home.....

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Coverage

I was thinking to myself that perhaps I should write some lengthy post election analysis about the pros and cons of the results. Detailed predictions about what I see for the world going further, etc. Instead, I found this little piece.....I think this guy does a far better job summing it up than I could do. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

At November 6, 2008 at 5:41 PM , Blogger J and J said...

Wow, I'm not sure what else I learned besides not to snort coke so close to filming a video, but I'm all tingly and I might be the only one in my local vicinity to be so tingly!

I was also happily tingly Tuesday night/Wednesday morning so might it be connected?

I do wonder how you found this guy. :)

 
At November 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM , Blogger kengell said...

funny, I didn't learn this type of 'energy' in my physics classes at CSU. I'm sure the exams would have been easier to pass.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Muladahara Gypsy said...

Celestial. I just saw wonderful colors. I think they came from this guy's aura, but maybe they came from his shirt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home