Lore of the Land

A blog dedicated to the cerebral upchucks and observations of a self promoting genius ahead of his time. Concentrating on the economy, political rebuke and the profound observations of this world we call home.....

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas.....



Dear Santa,


You've always been really good to me, so much so that I think you should take the year off. Don't worry about bringing me anything. I'm pretty happy with what I've got. However, if you want to fly in for some digestives and a glass of milk that would be fine. We could rap about the north and complain about the cold together. Oh, and I don't really have any milk so if you do come could you bring a litre with you?


Happy holidays,

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home