Lore of the Land

A blog dedicated to the cerebral upchucks and observations of a self promoting genius ahead of his time. Concentrating on the economy, political rebuke and the profound observations of this world we call home.....

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Captive Audience


Found this little gem on FoxNews today. This is a photo taken October 8th by a Reuters photographer on hand for a Palin campaign stop in Pennsylvania. Captions are below.
- "I won't be able to go to college now that I blew my tuition savings on the campaign dinner ticket that got me into this deal, but man, these seats are great!"
- "Lucky bastard that gets to put the shine on those heels."
- "Dude, we've been here an hour and she hasn't even taken her top off. There's bouncers everywhere, and the drinks are way over priced. How much did you pay for this gal?"
- "I wish I could sit down, with all this blood rushing from my head it's a bit hard to stay upright."
- "Mr. President, do those legs go ALL the way up?"
- "I wonder if the girls are having as much fun at the bachelorette party?"
- "Cheney is such a prude."
And finally....
- "I would be SO dead if my mom knew I was here on a school night."

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2008 at 8:51 PM , Blogger J and J said...

My first thought upon seeing that photo:

"That's what promise rings do to you!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home