Lore of the Land

A blog dedicated to the cerebral upchucks and observations of a self promoting genius ahead of his time. Concentrating on the economy, political rebuke and the profound observations of this world we call home.....

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Viva Finlandia

Buenos dias mi amigos,

Well, the hour is upon us. It's soon time to board the plan to Newark as I make the first leg of my big Finlandia adventure!! The only thing that stands between me and a sauna in Tampere is 4 oz. of turkey lunch meat, 3/4 quart of organic vanilla yogurt, a half dozen (medium sized) eggs and a palm sized block of pepper jack cheese. What an odd combination you say....well, the commonality is that all of the above items are perishable, and anyone that knows me, knows I'm a sucker for scarcity so I won't be leaving anything in the fridge to rot while I'm away. I'll let you know how it comes out.....and god willing, after that block of cheese, something does in fact 'come out'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home